swiss-list: sfbay : CAR for sale, Daewoo Lanos '00

From: Herve Marmy <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:46:31 -0800

Sorry for spamming, but some of you might be interested.

Due to our move back to Switzerland, we are selling our car bought in
July 2000:

''00 Daewoo Lanos S Hatchback 2 Dr ,Silver, 9500 miles, asking $9K

AC, AT, Power-Assisted Steering
AM/FM ETR Stereo with Cassette, 4 speakers
Roadside Assistance,
3 Year Scheduled Maintenance.

If you would like to know more or see these cars, please call
650-575-9053 or send email.

Best regards,
Herve Marmy

mailto:marmy_at_verticali.com