swiss-list: Social Security

From: Bela Ban <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:45:01 -0800

fyi,

I've always wondered whether I can get some of the SS benefits after
returning to Switzerland (without having worked in the US for 10 years). I
always thought that I would not get any SS after returning, but the email
below seems to indicate that I could get at least some part of it.

Can anyone confirm this ?

--
Bela Ban
Fujitsu Network Communications