swiss-list: Cheap tickets and tips

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:55:50 -0800 (PST)

Anne Brunner was kind enough to summarize the discussion about
cheap tickets to CH, checkout http://www.swiss-list.com/tips/cheap_tickets.shtml

I've also split the tips section into a global one and so
far one regional one (for the Bay Area). I'm looking for
people that would be willing to create similar pages
for their region or even take over the global tips section!

Please send me an email if you are willing to work on those pages.

Thanks, Claudio