swiss-list: Shopping on-line

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:11:39 -0800 (PST)

Boy am I glad to see this site.

I just bought a place in Wengen and am in need of some appliances. Does anyone know of some websites (URL's) that I can order houseware/appliances from and have them shipped directly to Wengen. I would guess the websites would be in CH but guess they wouldn't have to be, just so they have the correct electrical plugs.

AND just in case you don't know of any websites, how about some names of stores with good selection and price--maybe a Costco/Wal-Mart like.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Vaughn G. Hysinger
vaughn_at_sgstrading.com