Re: swiss-list: This week's cheapest airfare (SFO/GVA) (fwd)

From: Madeleine Tissot <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:16:21 -0800

Yes, this is so god damn true! Thanks for all the suggestions. After giving
a zillion phone calls and spending more than 10 hours on the web, I found
that Acotra was great, except that their flights are booked up also for
Christmas.

Madeleine

Hi all,

Cheapest published fare doesn't mean that you can get them. If you
try to book the low fares given bei Francois, you will find that
there are no more seats for this fare on the days you want to
travel.....

good luck,
Hans-Jürg