Re: swiss-list: travel agent for Switzerland

From: Erik Bruchez <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:13:46 -0800

> I know it is a little late to make any reservation for a flight to
> Switzerland

You mean for Christmas, right?

> but could anyone recommend me a travel agency that sells
> good deals on flight tickets?

Try the AAA agency. Call for example (408) 996 3553 (that's the number
of their Cupertino agency, but you will be directed to a central
reservation system). I got a ticket last thursday for less than $700
(leaving on 12/23, back on 1/8), while Expedia.com didn't list anything
under $950 for the same trip (it did three days earlier though). If
you're not a AAA member, you will have to pick up the ticket at an
agency.

-Erik