swiss-list: Reliable and affordable moving service ??

From: Carlo Tognina <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 23:15:27 -0700

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has had some good experience with a moving company moving stuff form the US to CH or visa versa. If so, I would greatly appreciate it, if you could let me know the address of that company.

Thanks,

Carlo

Carlo Tognina
109 McFarland Ct Apt 7E
Stanford, CA 94305

tognina_at_ele.uri.edu Phone: (650) 497-6873