RE: swiss-list: Credit history

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:13:00 -0700

It is usually that way for cash advance but it should not be that way for
purchases on credit.
I guess we leaned that we always need to read the fine print and not assume!.
Luca

 Luca Vassalli
 Field Applications Engineer (FAE)
 Maxim Integrated Products
 Direct: (408) 530-6656; Fax: (408) 331-1245
 Main: (408) 737-7600 or (800) 998-8800
 http://www.maxim-ic.com