swiss-list: Please Help with E-2 Treaty Investor Application

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:59:27 EDT

Good Morning Swiss-Listers,

I am currently preparing an E-2 Visa Application that I will file with the US
embassy in Bern. Using Visalaw.com, I have had general information on this
type of visa, but I was wondering if someone who would have gone through this
procedure in Switzerland might give me further information on the specific
requirements in Bern.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pascal Marmier