swiss-list: air freight, surface mail...

From: Christian Broesamle <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 09:04:58 +0200

Hello all,

We will be moving to Baltimore in November and will likely have more luggage
than what we can take on our air tickets. Does anyone know of cheap
possibilities to take things to the states (and back)?

Thank you,

Christian
*********************************
Christian Broesamle, PhD
Brain Research Institute
Department of Neuromorphology (Gruppe Schwab)
Federal Institute of Technology and
University of Zurich
Switzerland
broesam_at_hifo.unizh.ch