Re: swiss-list: Immigration question: Consular Processing with AC I-140: Possible in Bern?

From: Fabian Meier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:25:30 PDT

Hi:
My visa attorney send a request to the US embassy in Bern regarding the
Attorney Certified process. Their answer was they would do it only in
"Emergencies": for refugees, etc.
However, ask them again. They change their opinion, there might be different
people, the political visa situation changed, etc.
If you are at the end of your six year H1B limit this could be considered an
"emergency".

Fabian