swiss-list: CAR FOR SALE

From: ****************** <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:57:20 -0700

Hello,

My name is ****************** and I am the girlfriend of ***************************who is
a post-doc at UC Berkeley. We are moving to Europe, so i need to sell my car
by august.
The posting is below.
Thank you

Single Owner sells:

Ford Escort Four-Door Sedan 1997
Engine Type: 4.0 Cyl. 2.0L
Color: White, Gray interior
Features: Automatic Transmission, Airbags, A/C, AM/FM Radio
Mileage: 41,000 miles, Mainly Highway Driving

(records available), oil changed every 3000
miles, looks like new. Very Economical and Reliable, great gas Mileage.

Must sell because leave the country. Available after july 4th.

Ask $8,600.00/OBO

Email: for_sale_94606_at_hotmail.com
or call 510.536.1395/985.7773