swiss-list: RE: Big news on stock options from CH

From: Christian Simm, San Francisco <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:28:20 -0700

To be exact, the law will now go the Parliamentary Commission and
probably reach Parliament during the fall or winter session. If there is
no referendum, 100 days after the parliamentary vote it will become law
i.e. earliest in Jan/Feb 2001 but more realistically by March/April
2001. The deputee Mrs. Spoerri (rad. Zurich) plans to sponsor an
amendment to separate the 1 centime share from "the loi des fusion" and
include it as a formal change in the "droit d'action".
Christian Simm
Swiss Science & Technology Office, San Francisco