swiss-list: Contact: IRS Foreign Payments Division

From: Berthe Y. Choueiry <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:35:16 -0500 (CDT)

Dear All:

Marc-Olivier told me that I hadn't included the telephone numbers of
the person at IRS RE Tax Law for foreigners. Thought others may be
interested too, so here it is:

     Mr. Lowell G. HANCOCK
     IRS Foreign Payments Division
     Akron, Ohio (330)375-5421
     Washington, DC (202)874-1503

One of these email addresses no longer works, likely the second one:
     lowell.g.hancock_at_m1.irs.gov
     Lowell.Hancock_at_CCMAIL.irs.gov.

Cheers,
-Berthe