swiss-list: EuroCircle network will start this summer also in San Francisco Area-get involved!!

From: kaisa <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:58:59 -0400

Dear Europeans/Europhiles in Northern California:

We are very happy to announce that we are starting EuroCircle activities during the summer in San Francisco area.

Our team leader will be Chris Plasser, you can reach him right now at chris_plasser_at_yahoo.com. He is working in Menlo Park at the moment, his e-mail is the best way to reach him (looking for
a new apartment in the area). Chris is from Austria.

Please feel free to contact him if you'd like to get involved at any level or have some nice ideas for venues, activities..

In New York, we have had anything from monthly networking parties (300-400)- that cover ALL -no kidding - European countries in addition to several others-to opera evenst, theater evenst, jazz brunches, dinners, theme parties, anything people like. We have managed to keep the ratio ALWAYS over 80 % European because it is no eurocircle otherwise. It is up to you all what you make out of it!!! It can be professional evenst, leisure...cultural, family. Our "members" are from 21 to some in their 50s - mainly people between 27-40 from all professional fields - single & married!!

If you'd like to take a look, some evenst have pictures at
http://www.eurocircle.com
June 8, NY invitation is at http://www.eurocircle.com/nv
June 15, Boston at http://www.eurocircle.com/sophia's

I attached the "official" decription about us here but if it does not come through, you'll find it at the site!!!

We would love to hear from you and please feel free to contact any of us, the chapter leaders are posted at our home page
and the website leader is Ckoblmil_at_nt.avis.com, our art director/sports leader is cdelamettrie_at_yahoo.com and so on..

Best regards!!

EuroCircle NY
Kaisa Kokkonen (from Finland)
tel 212-773-5655