Le Temps (in french): paper on financing SFIT projects

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:30:01 -0700

Hello everybody,

Le Temps published and article on using foreseen "unused"
budget for financing the changes planed in SFIT at Lausanne
and Zurich. Now, don't ask me how you can plan to use
foreseen unused budget... I just try to summarize what I
understood... We are speaking about CHF 100 millions.

http://www.letemps.ch/template/suisse.asp?page=5&contenuPage=&article=43752&quickbar=

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108