Employment opportunities at LeCroy, Geneva

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:54:28 -0700

Dear Swiss-Listers,

A week ago, we have been contacted by LeCroy in Geneva.
LeCroy is looking for software developers. If you are interested,
please follow the link indicated in the News section on our web
site http://www.swiss-list.com .

See you at Gordon Biersch this Sunday,

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108