social event 5/21/00 at 5.30pm

From: Hansjurg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:27:27 -0700

After all these hot online discussions it is time to meet the people behind
the email addresses and other quiet members! Here the plan for our next
event in about a week:

When:
Sunday, May 21, 2000 @ 5.30pm

Where:

Gordon Biersch
2 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: 415-243-8246
Fax:415-243-9214
http://www.gordonbiersch.com

check Swiss-list.com and click on social events for links to maps etc.

Just show up at the bar where we will have a beer or two. You will easily
recognize us by our accent ;-). After that those who want can move upstairs
for dinner, reservations can be made right there.
If you already know that you will come, please let me
know (hjost_at_mail.arc.nasa.gov, don't post to the swiss-list, we want to keep
high signal to noise on the mailing list) for a rough head count. But
you can show up without reservation!

Hope to see you there,

Hansjürg Jost
Michael Vorburger