Changes to swiss-list.com

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:29:16 -0700

Hi everyone,

as announced last week we have moved the swiss-list domain, website and mailing
list. The move is now complete and the old list at swiss-list_at_lists.stanford.edu
will be discontinued soon. Please use exclusively
swiss-list_at_swiss-list.com to send messages to the mailing list.

The web page has moved too, and several people are working on updating it and
adding more information. If you have something you would like to contribute
send it to webmaster_at_swiss-list.com . We will keep you informed about changes
to the website.

The new addresses regarding the mailing list are:

        To subscribe and unsubscribe send a message with the
        following text in the body (not the subject, as the subject
        line will be ignored)

                subscribe swiss-list

        or

                unsubscribe swiss-list

                majordomo_at_swiss-list.com

        To post to the mailing list use the address

                swiss-list_at_swiss-list.com

        For questions and problems regarding the list send an email to

                owner-swiss-list_at_swiss-list.com

New Features

        owner-majordomo_at_swiss-list.com

with your name, email, the email of the owner of the list, a short description
about the list, and any other relevant info and the list should be up shortly.

Forwarding accounts

It is now possible to install forwarding email accounts of the form
firstname.lastname_at_swiss-list.com . Let me (claudio_at_fleiner.com) know if you
would be interested in such an account (which will forward all emails to your
real email address). If there is enough demand we may officially add such a
feature.

Claudio