swiss-list: swiss-com.com is about to move

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 00:33:22 -0700

Hi everyone,

for various reasons (costs, space, scripts, ...) several people are involved in
moving the swiss-list and the web site to another web server. Among other
things this will make it possible to offer the mail archives again. As a first
step the swiss-list.com domain name will have to move.

The result may be that the swiss-list.com email list and/or the web site
may not be operational for parts of the internet during the next week.
We will do everything technically possible to avoid this, but something
may go wrong anyway.

As soon as the mailing list has been transferred I will send out another email.
In the mean time you can use swiss-list_at_lists.stanford.edu to post messages
instead of swiss-list_at_swiss-list.com if the latter does not work for you.

Note: your subsription will be moved automatically, you don't have to
do anything.

Send questions regarding the move directly to me and not the list.

Thanks, Claudio