RE: swiss-list: articles and links

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:05:02 -0700

well since all these Swiss web sites have very poor traffic, I am sure they do
not mind if we post articles from them and also point other readers to it.

I am sure that even if we brake the law they will not come to get you!
I guess you do not mind the annoyance of having to launch your browser to find
out that the article you where pointed to is not there anymore or is not of your
interest!

Anyway,

Ciao,
Luca