Re: swiss-list: Military Taxation Issue

From: Romain Sumi <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:09:37 -0800

Okay Laurent,
thanks for giving me another reason to stay in California ;)
Seriously, what is the magic formula they use to decide how much you
have to pay them?
I also moved to CA in 95, and I know that the army changed quite a bit
since then. What are the current rules on how they get you to go back
into the smelly military gears, for how long...

cheers,
Romain