Re: swiss-list: Military Taxation Issue

From: Didier Guzzoni <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:50:02 -0800

Hi folks,

I left Switzerland two years ago, and I just
received the tax forms from the military
administration. (Rhaaa, they found me...)

Assuming the policy is different depending on the canton
you come from, Geneva seems to ask money on a yearly
basis.

By the way, does anyone know how much I should
expect to pay ? (I have already wasted about 200
days playing in the woods with my fellows)

Thanks,

  Didier

--
Didier Guzzoni