swiss-list: Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:13:27 -0800

From: Tondar Chatenet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:35:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody,

I read all your emails concerning getting a work permit and I still have a
question because I have this problem since a year now and I wasn't
successful to solve it.
I am an EPFL engineer and I got my diploma in 1986, I also did a diploma as
a marketing technician.Since then I worked at IBM as a system engineer and
then I worked in sales and marketing.
the last 3 years I was working as a head hunter only for the technical field
and especially recruiting engineers and managers for big technical
companies.
Since I came here I started to look for a job in the human ressources' field
or as a recruiting consultant but each time the answer was no because of my
visa status. I think that companies here can ask for a visa if your are in
software but it seems that the recruitment field is not the same.
Can anybody help me find a way to find a job or a company which would be
interested in my experience?
Thanks!