swiss-list: Job opening at PSE

From: Jean-Luc Mossier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:47:35 +0100

The PSE Science Park is a project in charge of coaching and location of startup companies on the site of the EPFL in Lausanne.
Have a look on our web site for further details, but it has not been updated since a lot of time.
Today the PSE will be clearly oriented towards service activities and coaching more than providing building facilities as it has been in the past.

I'm in charge of this PSE project since 1-10-1999
Laurent Piguet, well known of your organisation, has joined or coaching activity at the end of last year.
A second job is open for coaching of startup companies at the PSE.

We search ideally a engineer having business or startup experience.
A job description is available on request. Please contact
jean-luc.mossier_at_epfl.ch

Thank you for forwarding this mail.

Jean-Luc Mossier
PSE - Science Park