swiss-list: Job OPPORTUNITY in CH - Zürich

From: Fingerpin AG <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:26:05 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

we are a start-up company and we have an attractive job to offer you.
A big challenge but such an interesting and promising field. We are
looking for you and you should not wait to get in touch with us. We will
inform you more in details. You are probably the one,you feel concerned
so just don't miss it !
Please open the attached file for more !

Looking forward to speak with you

Anne-Sophie Golsong