swiss-list: Saab turbo convertible for sale

From: Sandro Cornella <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:12:00 -0800

I am moving back to Europe and therefore need to sell my car.

Since soon the sun will come out again (so we hope) and the temperatures
will allow us to live the California feeling that we came here for, I
thought some of you might be interested. After all, it is a
convertible!!

So, here are the details:
Black Saab 900 Turbo S convertible in good condition
Year: '89
Miles: 151'000, mostly highway, regularly serviced
Power roof, power steering, power windows
beige leather seats
asking price: US$ 6'900 or best offer

Contact: Sandro Cornella, Mountain View
home: 650-625 0782