swiss-list: FW: Swissair Valentine Promotion

From: Louis Perrochon <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:08:46 -0500

www.swissair.com/download/tt_news.htm. This page allows you to download our
current timetable to either your PC or Palm Pilot.

With best regards,
Swissair North America

** If you do not wish to receive further information from Swissair via
eMail,
please let us know by going to
https://www.swissair.com/POViewModifyStart.ctl
and unchecking the appropriate checkbox in your personal profile.