[Fwd: swiss-list: New executive recruiting agency listed on Swiss-List]

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:20:47 -0700

Dear Swiss-Listers,

It seems that the time has come for those of you who want to
try their luck for the Green Card Lottery. Here is a mail I
received recently

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108

attached mail follows:

Dear Swiss-Lister,

Vobiscum is a Swiss company specialized in recruiting and relocating
executives (including highly skilled technical executives). Their
relocation service is automatically provided to the executives hired
through their services. At their request, we are pleased to offer a
link to their web site on our site. Their web site is now linked in
our "News" section and in our "help to find a job" page.

As usual, let me remind people using cache with a browser that does
not compare cache and source file dates, that they need to force a
reload
(usually <Ctrl> reload) in order to view the updated pages on the Swiss-

List web site.

Laurent