swiss-list: OFFICE SALE: Computers, Furniture, Office supplies. Everything must go

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:58:52 -0700

After the house, the office...

All right, if you are looking for office furniture, supplies, or even
computer and networking hardware, here it is. We need to get rid of
everything, so any offer will be considered.

Laurent

OUTSTANDING DEALS! We are shutting down the company. Everything must go.

Items will be available for view, sale and pickup at our location on:
- Thursday 09/07 (9am-6pm)
- Friday 09/08 (9am-6pm)
- Saturday 09/09 (10am-4pm)

The address is (see directions at the end of this message):

220 Main Street, Suite 204
Los Altos, CA 94022
Ph: 650-949-2742

If you need to come by at another time, please coordinate by sending email
to info_at_fourthplanet.com, or by calling 650-949-2742. Please do not reply
to this account.

HARDWARE
- SGI OCTANE R10K CPU, 128Mbyte memory, 4.3Gbyte disk, SI graphics, CDROM
drive, 21" SGI monitor (Photo: http://www.fourthplanet.com/sale/sgi.jpg)

- HP B132L, 132Mhz CPU, 128Mbyte memory, 8.5Gbyte disk, 21"
Compaq monitor. (Photo: http://www.fourthplanet.com/sale/hp.jpg)

- PowerComputing PowerCenter 132 Macintosh clone w/ 17" monitor

- HP Laserwriter 5MP (Postscript)

- Voysys Phone System. Uses regular phones and wiring. Automated attendant,
voice mail, call forwarding, teleconferencing, hold, retrieve, transfer,
group extensions, remote message notification, etc.

- ISDN Routers (2). Ascend Pipeline 25.
- ISDN Modem. 3Com Impact IQ.
- DSL Router. Flowpoint 2200.

FURNITURE
- Cherry wood desk (Photo: http://www.fourthplanet.com/sale/desk.jpg)
- Futon (Photo: http://www.fourthplanet.com/sale/futon.jpg)
- Tables
- Office chairs
- File cabinets
- Conference Room Set (Photo: http://www.fourthplanet.com/sale/conf.jpg)
- Whiteboards
- Storage cabinet
- Bookshelves

OFFICE SUPPLIES
- Phones
- Typewriter
- Postage scale
- Adding machine
- Surge protectors
- Extension cords
- Hole punchers
- Staplers, staples
- Folders, binders
- Toolbox & tools

MISC
- VCR
- Microwave oven
- Padded computer carrying case. Great to ship a machine to a tradeshow.
- Cat5 Wire Spool (~500m)

Other items we forgot to list also available.

Directions:
>From 101:
- Take the San Antonio Exit towards Los Altos.
- Pass El Camino, continue towards downtown Los Altos.
- At the downtown entrance, the road forks. Take a right on Main Street.
- Our office is on the right, between Second and Third Street.

>From 280:
- Take the El Monte Exit, towards Los Altos
- Make a left on Foothill Expwy.
- Make a right on Main Street.
- Our office is on the left, between Second and Third Street.