swiss-list: Items for sale

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:04:10 -0700

Hi,

We will be moving to Switzerland pretty soon, and I wanted to give
everybody on this list the opportunity to get some of the items we'll have
for sale later on. If anything is of interest to you on there, let me know.

Laurent

---------------------

List includes:

- Toyota Corolla 1980, 115000 miles, 5 door, 5 sp. manual. The car is old,
but has very low mileage. It doesn't look great, but runs fantastically.
Very cheap to own, good mileage, cheap to maintain. I had the transmission
and brakes redone just recently. This is a great second car for commute,
and I will sell it for cheap.

- Saab 900S 1997, 24000 miles, dark green, tan leather, 5 door, 5 sp.
manual, loaded, great condition. Our "nice" car, super safe.

Bedroom
- California King size Bed
- Queen size bed

Office
- Corner desk, white, from Scandinavian Design, with file cabinet
- Desk chair
- File cabinet, metal, 3 drawers
- White Bookshelf
- 17" computer monitor

Kitchen
- Coffee machine, Krups, dual drip & expresso
- Blender
- Toaster
- 2 bar stools

Outside items
- Barbecue
- Round glass table & umbrella
- 8 chairs
- 2 chaises longues

Baby items
- Stroller and car seat combo, ...
- Oak rocking chair
- Baby monitor
- Dresser (unfinished wood)

Appliances
- Washer & Dryer
- Vaccum cleaner (1 year old)
- Drill, sander, jigsaw
- Lamps

Misc
- TV (medium size)
- VCR: 4-head, stereo, ...
- Electric heaters (3)
- Combo fan & heater
- Fan
- 2 bikes

--
Laurent Piguet                                      piguet_at_fourthplanet.com
Fourth Planet                                   http://www.fourthplanet.com