swiss-list: Tired of my yard sale furniture

From: Beat Schmid <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:54:22 -0700

Hi all

We moved to the Bay Area in April 1997. Since at that time the position
offered to me at NASA Ames (as a contractor) was only for 1 year we
decided to not move our household and store it at some place in CH (at
least there's no rent for that). I still don't know how long we will
stay here but ...

I'm getting tired of the cheap furniture we bought in April 97,
especially since I think the swiss furniture we had was much nicer...

Since I'm working for NASA there is no way they will pay for moving
expenses ... So I'm looking for a company that could ship my household
here for a reasonable price.

Any information is appreciated.

Beat