swiss-list: Garage Sale

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:17:52 +0200

You already know that we are leaving San Francisco at the end of September
and are moving back to Marseilles. We won't be able to accomodate all the
"treasures" accumulated in 38 years all around the world in our apartment.
So we organize a "garage sale" at the residence (455, Sea Cliff - China
Beach) next Saturday and Sunday, August 14 and 15, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m..
You may be interested in one or other items (books, furniture, lamps,
radio, etc.). If you wish to have a look, you are most welcomed.

Alfred Baehler
456, Montgomery Street, # 1500
San Francisco, CA 94104
phone (415) 788 22 72 ext 105