swiss-list: Car for Sale (Moving back to Europe)

From: Knut Asmis <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Swiss-List Members,

We are moving back to Europe and the last thing to be sold (everything
else went at our yard sale) is our car.

82 Mazda 626 SD
99K Miles
1800 $ or best offer
4-Door, automatic, light blue, runs great (engine in good condition).
Cruise control, sun roof, radio/tape, clean.
Body in good condition (has some dents). Smog checked.

I bought it two years ago from Scott Hansen at Hansen motors in Berkeley
(510 848-1540). I had no hassle with it, what so ever. If you're looking
for a cheap but reliable car come look at it and test drive it, anytime.

You can reach me via e-mail (asmis_at_radon.cchem.berkeley.edu) or by
telephone
- work: (510) 643-9301 (leave a message if I'm not in)
- home: (510) 595-3801 (until 7/29) or (415) 668-7984 (after 7/29)

Thanks and enjoy the summer

Knut

Dr. Knut R. Asmis
Neumark Group