swiss-list: Survey

From: Werlin/Paris <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:07:44 -0700

Thanks to all who have responded to my little survey (and are still
doing so). The echo has been almost overwhelming, and it will take me a
little while to log all the responses and get back to those who
indicated they would be willing to be interviewed. If I don't get
around to calling each and every one of you, please accept my apologies;
I'm working on two articles simultaneously, as well as revising a novel
that is due in Switzerland by mid-August ... no wonder my brain tells me
I should take up smoking again!

Speaking of August: has the Swiss List planned any kind of August 1st
party? (If I missed the announcement, it's because my head is buried in
paper.)

Cheers & thanks again! If this survey yields any worthwile statistics,
I'll be happy to return the results.

Sarah Paris