swiss-list: Position in Switzerland (Nestle)

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:33:46 -0700

Dear Swiss-Listers,

Sometime ago, I was posting the forwarding the announcements
for positions of high-level opening in Switzerland (researcher,
professor, etc.) when they were sent to me. I stopped to do
that because most of it is now easily accessible through web
site (for links, see our page help to find a job). However,
I think the following offer is not on the usual web server (there
is an offer similar on Science Job, but the job description and
needed background differ).

THE NESTLÉ RESEARCH CENTER IN LAUSANNE
is seeking a RESEARCH SCIENTIST, for their Macronutrients
and Authenticity Group of the Quality & Safety Assurance Department.

If you want more info on this offer, please contact me.

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108