swiss-list: please help me to understand

From: Anne Brunner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:54:26 -0700

Hi all,
I have a little request. I know we have a lot of people on the Swiss-List
that are Romands, but not everybody. Yes, we all learned French in school,
but not everybody is really fluently, so it would be nice if you keep the
mails mostly in English. Some seem me really interesting and I have such a
hard time to read them and I'm still not sure I got them right. Everybody
that lives here understands English, and I think it is important that we
understand each other.
Thanks
        Anne

Anne Brunner