Re: swiss-list: AHV / AVS with a stipend

From: Berthe Y Choueiry <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:24:14 -0400 (EDT)

giorgio.pauletto> Is any information on the following page relevant to
giorgio.pauletto> your matter?

Thank you, Girgio.

BYC> I was shown the text at the AVS offices of the city of Lausanne. I
BYC> had in *my* hands: it reads very clearly. The clerk refused to give
BYC> me a copy. But, it should not be difficult for me to go to the
BYC> relevant archives and find one by myself (any pointers and hints will
BYC> be appreciated).

I meant the text of the ruling of the Federal Court, which establishes
a precedent (jurisprudence) and we should use as reference. I
apologize I was not clear in my message (hectic days).

Cheers,
-Berthe