swiss-list: Social events and email archive.

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 15:13:17 -0700

Hello everybody,

The date for the next Swiss-List social event has been set, it
is Saturday June 12. We did not decide yet in which park we
will have it. The place should not involved a too long trip for
people in the South Bay, East Bay and San Francisco. People
with good suggestion should come forward and email me the
names of nice parks they know where we could hold our BBQ.
Our social event page will keep you up to date on this event.

I also included in our social event page a reminder for the Swiss
scientists' dinner organized by the Swiss Consulate on May 26th.
The deadline for responding to the Consulate is May 20th. The
Swiss-List is not involved in the organization of this event. However,
given its interest to our members, we decided to announce it in
our pages.

Finally, the email messages you have been sending to the
Swiss-List have been turned into a searchable archive. That should
greatly help people searching for tips. They will now be able
to check first if their question has not already been asked and
answered.

Hoping to see you at one of the next events,

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108