swiss-list: Science Meeting

From: Christian Simm <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 09:56:04 -0700

Dear Scientist,

Reminder ... the Swiss Science Meeting is in two weeks, on Wednesday May
26, with our guest speaker Didier Queloz, one of the two Swiss
astronomers who discovered the first planet outside our solar system. He
will speak about «The Search of Other Worlds».

If you have not registered yet, please do it soon. If by accident you
have not received the invitation, you can print the attached document,
or order it from the Consulate (415 788-2272, per e-mail
mailto:vertretung_at_sfr.rep.admin.ch).

If you receive this email twice, please accept our apologies for the
inconvenience : we might soon be able to offer you one single and
efficient information channel about science & technology.

We are looking forward to seing you and your friends on May 26.
Non-scientists will also enjoy the conference. Non-Swiss participants
are of course warmly welcome !

With best regards,
Christian Simm

Christian Simm, PhD
Swiss Science & Technology Office for Western USA and Western Canada

Consulate General of Switzerland
456 Montgomery Street, Suite 1500
San Francisco, CA 94104 (USA)
phone : (415) 788-2272