swiss-list: Car transportation

From: Giorgio Pauletto <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:45:49 -0400

Hi folks,

A friend of mine had her car shipped from San Francisco to Geneva about
a year and a half ago. Here is the address of the company that she used:

 American Export Lines
 50 Quint Street
 San Francisco
 CA 94124
 Tel: 415-695-6400
 Fax: 415-648-8384

It seems that a large part of the cost is the transportation from the
arrival harbor in Europe (Belgium or Germany) to the final destination.

I actually plan to ship my car to Geneva when I'm done here. Any info of
who to contact in the East Coast is of course welcome.

Best wishes,

-- Giorgio

== Giorgio Pauletto ========= mailto:Giorgio.Pauletto_at_metri.unige.ch ==
   Department of Economics, Yale University
   37 Hillhouse Avenue
   New Haven, CT 06520-8264
    and
   Department of Econometrics, University of Geneva
   CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
== fax: (203) 432-6323 ===== http://www.unige.ch/ses/metri/pauletto/ ==