swiss-list: 2-ring binders

From: Laurent Jay <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:11:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hello members of the UBS (United Brains of Switzerland),

is anybody interested in buying brand new 2-ring binders (7cm of width)?
FYI it is impossible to find them in the USA (try for fun if you can).
If you are used to 2-ring binders, 3-ring binders are a pain according
to my totally personal subjective opinion. I am going to have hundreds
of 2-ring binders shipped from Switzerland. The price will probably be
around US$3 per binder plus shipping from within the US. If you are
interested, contact me at my e-mail address below. I will give you more
details once I can place an order after getting a more precise cost
estimate.

Salut, ciao, and gruezzi!