Re: swiss-list: End of spam!

From: olaf koch <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 10:05:17 PST

I take Louis position. Michel got 30 mails. If he can't manage to get a
relationship net with that he should stay where he is.
It's definitely not a babysitting country here.

Olaf

>Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 09:09:42 -0800
>From: balz_at_netscape.com (Balz Wyss)
>To: Michel Ruefenacht <mruefenacht_at_datacomm.ch>
>CC: Louis Perrochon <perrocho_at_poset.stanford.edu>,
> Swiss List <swiss-list_at_swiss-list.com>
>Subject: Re: swiss-list: End of spam!
>
>With all respect, but I disagree with Louis: Everybody should be
entitled to ask any question. There are no stupid and no unnecessary
questions!

>And if it comes to me, the Swiss-List is a great medium to help Michel
to find a job in the Bay Area.

>Michel: Keep going and don't get discouraged!
>
>www.BALZ.com
>

>Michel Ruefenacht wrote:
>
>> Louis,
>>
>> Don't tell anybody about me, I can help myself.
>> I'll stop the spam right now!
>>
>> !!! THANK YOU !!! !!! THANK YOU !!! !!! THANK YOU !!!
>>
>> I will use this last e-mail to THANKs everybody in the list for the
~30
>> friendly and useful reponses I've received.
>> It seems that I misuse the list, maybe it's true, therefore I will
stop,
>> now!
>>
>> !!! THANK YOU !!! !!! THANK YOU !!! !!! THANK YOU !!!
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Michel
>>
>> Louis Perrochon wrote:
>> >
>> > Michel
>> >
>> > You know, I thought I should reply the last time, but this time I
do. I think you are putting a heavy burden on the mailing list. This is
not the help-find-michel-a-job mailing list. I would appreciate it if
you could restrict yourself a little. By now I am so p. about all the
mails I got from you about petty stuff you could find out yourself using
Yahoo that it will be better for you if I don't tell people about you...

>> > The goal of the list is to "keeps members informed of new
developments and hosts informal discussions as well as exchange of
ideas, contacts, etc."
>> > You don't do exchange, you jusk ask for one favor after another,
without an end.

>> > Louis
>> >
>> > PS: To not increase the signal-to-noise ratio, I don't cc: the
whole list. But if this does not stop, I'll start a discussion on the
swiss-list.

majordomo_at_lists.stanford.edu