swiss-list: winter sport weekend 3/13-14, 1999

From: Hansjurg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:26:30 -0800

Dear Swiss-Listers,

As announced in an earlier email we are organizing a winter-sport weekend
in South Lake Tahoe on March 13 & 14, 1999.

Here the plan: We meet on the slopes of Sierra-at-Tahoe
(http://www.sierratahoe.com/) on Saturday and Sunday (of course, you can
show up on one day only). And we will have dinner together on Saturday
night. I was not yet able to locate a good restaurant that is willing to
host us. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

If more than 20 people are interested, we can get a group discount on lift
tickets: adult $35 instead of $45 for one day.

You organize your own lodging. Laurent Vuilleumier and I are trying to rent
a house from Friday night until Sunday. If you are interested to join in,
let me know.

If you plan to show up and receive the latest info, please send an email to
mailto:hjost_at_mail.arc.nasa.gov (please do not post on the list) or check on
http://www.swiss-list.com/swl_ski.html on Swiss-List web page under social
events.

cheers,
Hansjürg