RE2: swiss-list: Moving to Berkeley - LINKS and FLEA MARKETS

From: Chris Cavigioli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:28:11 +0100

USEFUL LINKS for people moving
Hey, since there are many people moving to/from CH/CA, maybe we could
devote a webpage on the swiss-list.com machine for "useful links" (URLs).
 Example: how to search classified ads from the SF / SJ / Oakland papers,
buying cars via Internet, rental agencies, etc. I am moving as we speak
from Munich to San Fran / Oakland so I have these links still fresh in my
mind. If there is a way to do this where we all can write to this webpage
(like a public guestbook or something), then I am willing to contribute. I
don't know who's in charge of this server, but maybe I'll find out via
email.

FLEA MARKETS for people moving
As I arrive I will also be looking for used kitchen stuff, used plates,
used furniture ... regular household start-up stuff. Can anyone here
suggest some good flea markets or such where I might be able to grab some
stuff?

------------
Chris Cavigioli
Morassistrasse 6 (till end Feb99)
D-80469 Munich GERMANY
tel: +49 89 291 3006
gsm: +49 172 705 2026 (cellular)

voicemail and fax:
+1 888 726 8554 toll free (USA callers only)
+49 89 9218 5361 globally accessible

email: chris-c_at_ibm.net
updated draft resume and letter of rec: http://pws.prserv.net/chris/