Re: swiss-list: Swiss stuff

From: Pierre H. Giauque <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 15:20:43 -0800

You can find vacherin fribourgeois at ideal cheese, it's kind of expensif,
but really good. They also have viande sechee des grisons and a lot of
cheese one is dreaming about. They deliver everywhere in the US, with FedEx.
You can check what they have at
http://www.idealcheese.com
and order by phone: 1-800-382-0109

Pierre