swiss-list: Where is Laurent: typo error in: Welcome to swiss-list

From: Chris Cavigioli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:45:10 +0100

I just joined this Swiss-List and received the welcome message yesterday.
 I found a typo in the text and tried to notify Laurent Mieville as the
welcome text suggests, but it bounced back saying that a forwarding address
for this person was not found. Any ideas where he is or who else can edit
the welcome message? -chris c