swiss-list: More Great Phone Rates! (fwd)

From: Beat Ruhstaller <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:56:55 -0800 (PST)

Update on IDT calling cards,

Please note that the following updated rates do apply:

10c/min. per longdistance in US, no surcharge
14c/min. per call to Switzerland, no surcharge

They sell in packages of $25, $60, $100, $250 and are cheaper than the
12c/min offer from VoCall, compared for call durations up to 45Min.

Beat Ruhstaller

University of California Santa Cruz
Physics Department
Santa Cruz, CA 95064