swiss-list: Swiss Travel System

From: Brigitte Ganter <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 22:14:53 +0100

I have used the 15 days 314/454 travel pass in Switzerland and my visa in
the passport together with the IAP66 was enough to get it. You don't need
anything additional. There is a Swiss Travel Office (run by Swiss and I
think somehow conected to the Swiss embassy) in LA that one can contact to
get some information regarding these passes. Here the number: 1-800-438
7245. I hope it is still valid, because the last time I used it was two
years ago.

Brigitte