swiss-list: Re:

From: Michael Mueller <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:53:02 -0800

Hi Balthasar,

I would try electronics supply stores, such as

Al Lasher Electronics
1734 University Ave.
Berkeley
(510) 843-5915

ARDCO Electronic
1583 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 431-0212

These are old addresses (I hope they are still there.
In any case, they should have cheaper transformers.
If not, they should be able to point you to a better
supplier.

Yours,
Michael